Around Iceland in 8 days | Winter
10% Off - Northern Lights Discount
Book now and get a 10% discount on your winter self-drive tour package in Iceland.
Offer expires October 31st 2021.
Terms and conditions for the 10% Offer
- Applies only to tour departing between September 1st 2021 and April 30th 2022
- Applies to new tour bookings only
- Does not apply to additional nights or other optional extras you want to add to your tour
- 10% deposit will be requested at the time of booking
- The 10% Off Northern Lights discount will be deducted from the total price at the time of confirmation
- Offer expires October 31st 2021
Make the most of Iceland winter wonderland on our 8 days and 7 nights classic road trip. Iceland is blessedly rich in natural wonders from imposing glaciers and powerful waterfalls, to rugged fjords and geothermal springs. In winter, the landscapes change face to reflect even more the country’s natural duality: ice and fire. The self-drive tour is the best option to witness Iceland’s main attractions at your own pace. Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, Lake Mývatn fascinating volcanic features, and charming fishing towns in between. Available from 1 October to 30 April.
View summer version of this tour
View northern lights version of this tour
View farm holiday version of this tour