Northern Lights Road Trip in 8 Days
10% Off - Discount
Save money with this discount! Book your adventure now and enjoy a limited deal for the best possible price.
Offer expires January 31st 2020.
Terms and conditions for the 10% Offer
- Applies only to tour departing between December 1st 2019 and April 30th 2020
- Applies to new tour bookings only
- Does not apply to additional nights or other optional extras you want to add to your tour
- 20% deposit will be requested at the time of booking
- The 10% Off Iceland adventure discount will be deducted from the total price at the time of confirmation
- Offer expires January 31st 2020
The Northern Lights light up the Arctic skies from late August to mid-April, when otherworldly shades of green dance across the night skies, coming in various shapes and intensity. This is the time for hunting the auroras in Iceland in hopes of spotting this magical natural phenomenon. We have set up the perfect Northern Lights tour package for you, to optimise your opportunity of spotting them and really making the chase an unforgettable adventure. Make the most of Iceland winter wonderland on this 8 days and 7 nights classic road trip and stay in Northern Lights friendly accommodations along the way. Iceland is blessedly rich in natural wonders from imposing glaciers and powerful waterfalls, to rugged fjords and geothermal springs. In winter, the landscapes change face to reflect even more the country’s natural duality: ice and fire.
This self-drive tour is the best option to witness Iceland’s main attractions at your own pace and maximise your chances of seeing the Nothern Lights. View majestic waterfalls, Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, Lake Mývatn's fascinating volcanic features, rugged landscapes, lava fields, volcanoes, black sand beaches, and charming fishing towns in between. Available from 1 October to 30 April.
Although our Northern Lights friendly hosts have most likely seen the Northern Lights a hundred times, what they want is for YOU to experience them and go home with unforgettable memories.
At Northern Lights friendly accommodations you can:
- Get an update on the Aurora forecast for each night
- Ask for a wake-up call if the Auroras can be spotted
- Get information about the Northern Lights from your hosts
- Some offer you a soak in a hot tub under the twinkling stars
- Many offer hot beverages and snacks for those hunting for and gazing at the Auroras
- Some offer warm blankets so you don't get cold
- Gaze at the skies from the doorstep of your accommodation
- Low light pollution, far from city lights
- Go on a themed tour