Northern Lights Road Trip in 8 Days
15% Off - Last-Minute Travel Deal
Book now and get 15% discount on your Iceland tour package for April 2023.
Offer expires February 28th 2023.
Terms and conditions for the 15% Offer
- Applies only to tour departing between April 1st 2023 and April 30th 2023
- Applies to new tour bookings only
- Does not apply to additional nights or other optional extras you want to add to your tour
- 15% deposit will be requested at the time of booking
- The 15% Off discount will be deducted from the total price at the time of confirmation
- Offer expires February 28th 2023
The Northern Lights light up the Arctic skies from late August to mid-April, when otherworldly shades of green dance across the night skies, coming in various shapes and intensity. This is the time for hunting the auroras in Iceland in hopes of spotting this magical natural phenomenon. We have set up the perfect Northern Lights tour package for you, to optimise your opportunity of spotting them and really making the chase an unforgettable adventure. Make the most of Iceland winter wonderland on this 8 days and 7 nights classic road trip and stay in Northern Lights friendly accommodations along the way. Iceland is blessedly rich in natural wonders from imposing glaciers and powerful waterfalls, to rugged fjords and geothermal springs. In winter, the landscapes change face to reflect even more the country’s natural duality: ice and fire.
This self-drive tour is the best option to witness Iceland’s main attractions at your own pace and maximise your chances of seeing the Nothern Lights. View majestic waterfalls, Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, Lake Mývatn's fascinating volcanic features, rugged landscapes, lava fields, volcanoes, black sand beaches, and charming fishing towns in between. Available from 1 October to 30 April.
Although our Northern Lights friendly hosts have most likely seen the Northern Lights a hundred times, what they want is for YOU to experience them and go home with unforgettable memories.
- Ask for a wake-up call if the Auroras can be spotted
- Gaze at the skies from the doorstep of your accommodation
- Low light pollution, far from city lights