What makes us unique as a company and sets us apart us from our competitors is our approach to providing service to our customers, not just through our friendly and knowledgeable team that takes care of your reservations but also through our:
- Close co-operation with local hosts all around the country
- 30 years of experience making us a leading expert in travel in the Icelandic countryside
- Quality assurance
- Commitment to sustainable tourism
We design holidays with every kind of event in mind. Browse our selection of accommodation, self-drive and guided tours, day tours and activities and contact us to create an unforgettable Iceland vacation for your clients!
We help to ensure your clients’ holidays run smoothly, but in the event of an emergency we offer assistance by telephone outside office hours. Our 24/7 customer helpline number is (+354) 893-3200.
Upcoming Travel Fairs 2018
Make an appointment or pay us a visit if you are attending.
Berlin 7th - 11th March 2018
Do you need photos from Iceland or of Hey Iceland tours and accommodation?
Check out Promote Iceland's online marketing toolbox and contact the regional marketing offices for free access to image banks containing photos from Iceland:
For photos of Hey Iceland tours and accommodation please contact us specifying what you need.
General office hours
Mondays – Fridays 8:30 – 16:00 GMT
Saturdays & Sundays closed
The office is closed during public holidays in Iceland
In 2017 those will be:
- 25 - 26 December (Christmas)
In 2018 those will be:
- 1 January (New Year's Day)
- 29 March (Maundy Thursday), 30 March (Good Friday), 2 March (Easter Monday)
- 19 April (First Day of Summer)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- 10 May (Ascension Day)
- 21 May (White Monday)
- 17 June (National Day)
- 6 August (August Bank Holiday)
- 24 - 26 December (Christmas)
Sales team: +354 570-2700
Fax: +354 570-2799
Reservations for individuals email@example.com
Reservations for groups firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency number for guests
outside office hours: +354 893-3200