Around Iceland in 15 days | Winter
15% Off - Last-Minute Travel Deal
Book now and get 15% discount on your Iceland tour package for April 2023.
Offer expires February 28th 2023.
Terms and conditions for the 15% Offer
- Applies only to tour departing between April 1st 2023 and April 30th 2023
- Applies to new tour bookings only
- Does not apply to additional nights or other optional extras you want to add to your tour
- 15% deposit will be requested at the time of booking
- The 15% Off discount will be deducted from the total price at the time of confirmation
- Offer expires February 28th 2023
Embark on a slow travel roadtrip around Iceland on this 15 days and 14 nights self-drive tour, all the way from Reykjavík to the more remote parts of the country. Along the way, classic sights including the Golden Circle, Snæfellsnes Peninsula, glacier lagoons, spectacular waterfalls, hot springs, as well as lesser-known reaches of the country and hidden gems. An ideal vacation for travelers wishing to experience Iceland winter wonderland at slow pace. The longer you stay, the higher the chances of witnessing the magical northern lights! Available 1 October to 30 April.
View summer version of this tour