Around Iceland in 15 days | Winter
10% Off - Northern Lights Discount
Book now and get a 10% discount on your winter self-drive tour package in Iceland.
Offer expires October 31st 2021.
Terms and conditions for the 10% Offer
- Applies only to tour departing between September 1st 2021 and April 30th 2022
- Applies to new tour bookings only
- Does not apply to additional nights or other optional extras you want to add to your tour
- 10% deposit will be requested at the time of booking
- The 10% Off Northern Lights discount will be deducted from the total price at the time of confirmation
- Offer expires October 31st 2021
Embark on a slow travel roadtrip around Iceland on this 15 days and 14 nights self-drive tour, all the way from Reykjavík to the more remote parts of the country. Along the way, classic sights including the Golden Circle, Snæfellsnes Peninsula, glacier lagoons, spectacular waterfalls, hot springs, as well as lesser-known reaches of the country and hidden gems. An ideal vacation for travelers wishing to experience Iceland winter wonderland at slow pace. The longer you stay, the higher the chances of witnessing the magical northern lights! Available 1 October to 30 April.
View summer version of this tour