- Kayaking on a glacier lagoon
- Glaciated mountains and icebergs
- Heinabergsjökull Glacier Lagoon
- Safety vest
- Kayak paddle
- Transportation from the base camp to Heinabergslón Glacier Lagoon
What to bring
- Good thermal clothing to wear under the dry suit
- Sunglasses on sunny days
- The total length of the tour is 3 hours, thereof 1.5-2 hours on the boats
A reasonable level of fitness is required for the kayak tour. The tour suits kayakers with no paddling experience to experienced paddlers.
Age limit is 12 years old. Children, 12-16 years old, have to ride with an adult person (at least 17 years old) in a two person kayak.