- Northern lights
- Unique view of Reykjavík by night from the sea
- Moonlit mountains and coastal landscape
- Guided 2-2.5 hours boat tour
- Free ticket to the Aurora Reykjavík Museum
- Warm overalls
- Wi-fi, café and souvenir shop on board
- Transfer from and to hotels and guesthouses in Reykjavík
Northern lights tours are subject to correct weather conditions and sightings cannot be guaranteed. Special Tours reserve the right to cancel the tour due to unfavourable weather conditions.
When the northern lights forecast looks good - but it is too windy to go out on sea - Special Tours will still go out for a northern lights tour on a bus. You also get a chance to join our boat tour the next available day!
If the tour does not operate at all (boat or bus) during your stay due to unfavourable weather conditions, you can exchange your ticket with one of the following options:
- A Whale Watching Tour
- A Reykjavik City Sightseeing tour, starting at the Aurora Reykjavik, Northern Lights Centre
- An adventure menu at Kopar restaurant, starting with a welcome drink
- Full refund
- If you join the tour (boat or bus) and there are no sightings you will get another ticket to join us on the next available day