Members of Hey Iceland acknowledged
| Hildur Fjóla Svansdóttir
Six members of the Hey Iceland were honoured with a special recognition for their efforts at an annual banquet last week. Members were awarded for the third time, in two categories, “Outstanding Farm 2013“ and “Inspirational Award 2013“.
Outstanding Farm 2013
The following hosts received an award in the “Outstanding“ category:
- Ólafur and Kristín at Hotel Grímsborgir, South Iceland.
- Þórólfur and Guðný at Guesthouse Hofsstaðir, Northwest Iceland.
- Vilborg at Ytra-Laugaland, North Iceland.
This award is granted for outstanding services, based on customer feedback and quality assessments by the Hey Iceland staff.
Inspirational Award 2013
The following hosts received an award in the “Inspirational“ category:
- Arinbjörn at Brekkulækur, Northwest Iceland.
- Harald and Bergþóra at Hotel Rauðaskriða, North Iceland.
- Björn Ingi at Guesthouse Kríunes, South Iceland.
This award is granted for exceptional product development and initiative in creating an enjoyable and fulfilling experience for guests.
Hey Iceland congratulates the abovementioned members on their awards!
The association has many promising and impressive members within its ranks and we hope that the awards will inspire other members to further improve their services and stand out – each one in its own unique way.