- Mentioned flight with all taxes
- Transfers in Greenland
- Accommodation incl. breakfast
- 1 night in Hotel Narsarsuaq
- 2 nights in Hotel Qaqortoq
- Destination guide
- City walk/tour Hotel Narsarsuaq - 1 night
Located 1 km from the airport and 2 km from the harbour.
SUPERIOR 56 rooms with private facilities.
STANDARD 22 rooms with shared facilities between 2 rooms connecting with a door.
TV and mini bar in all rooms.
Hotel facilities: Souvenir shop, restaurant with open grill, cafeteria and bar. Hotel Qaqortoq - 2 nights
Hotel Qaqortoq offers comfortable accommodation with an authentic Greenlandic atmosphere that is warm and inviting. The hotel is placed in a holl overlooking the harbor. There are works of art made by local artists throughout the hotel.
All of our rooms are newly renovated with bathrooms.
Each room has a 23" flat screen TV with 14 channels and radio and a "welcome tray" with coffee, tea and cocoa. In addition, all rooms have an ironing board and an iron.
Optional excursions in Narsarsuaq:
- Eric the Red´s Viking Ruins € 68
- Qooroq Ice Fiord € 82 including refreshments
- Short Hike to the Ridge € 35Optional excursions in Qaqortoq:
- Hike around Storesøen € 75 incl. lunch
- Hvalsey Church Ruin € 82
- Hot springs of Uunartoq € 178
- Boat excursions to Inland Ice cap € 178
- Coffee mik € 21 pr pers Send us a request regarding this tour.