Prices & Details
| Eva Rún Michelsen
When booking the Self catering holidays the accommodation is based on:
| ||Self catering cottages - 6 nights|
The cottages have an overall good standard, at least one well- equipped bedroom with bedside tables and wardrobe. Comfortable and tasteful furniture. Outside the cottage is a veranda with garden furniture, barbeque and hot tub/jacuzzi.
| ||Comfort rooms with private bathroom in category IV - 1 night |
These rooms are comfortable and endearing. The beds are made and rooms cleaned daily. Clean towels are supplied. Guests have access to communal sitting room. These rooms have private bathroom facilities.
| || For more information on accommodation categories see here.|
Prices for 2013
Prices are per person in Euros.
Prices are valid: 01.06.2013 - 15.09.2013.
Supplement for a single room
is 50 EUR per person
(Note: the single supplement is included in the price for 1 adult in a car).
- 6 nights in self catering cottages including bed linen.
- 1 night in room with private facilities and breakfast
- Rental car for 8 days, with unlimited mileage and CDW insurance.
- Pick up fee for the car at Keflavik airport.
- Iceland Road Guide, a complete road and reference guide.
- Suggested itinerary.
- Flights to and from Iceland.
- Meals other than specified.
- Airport transfer upon departure.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Extra car insurance, such as S-CDW and gravel protection.
Rental car groups
Children under 2 years old stay free of charge.
Children 2 - 11 years sharing cottages and a room with two adults 75 EUR.
Children 2 - 11 years staying in own separate room (for 1 night) pay full price.
Children 12 years and older pay full price.