|When booking the Family Fun you can choose between:|
|Standard rooms with shared bathroom in category I and II|
|These rooms are simple, convenient and adequate. The beds are made and rooms cleaned daily. Clean towels are supplied. Guests have access to communal sitting room. These rooms do not have private bathroom facilities, but some of the them have washbasins in the room.|
| Comfort rooms with private bathroom in category III and IV|
|These rooms are comfortable and endearing. The beds are made and rooms cleaned daily. Clean towels are supplied. Guests have access to communal sitting room. These rooms have private bathroom facilities.|
| || For more information on farm categories see here.|
Prices for 2013
Prices are per person in Euros.
Prices are valid: 01.06.2013 - 15.09.2013.
Supplement for comfort rooms with private facilities
is 185 EUR per person
Supplement for a single room with shared bathroom
is 190 EUR per person
Supplement for a single room with private bathroom
is 315 EUR per person
(Note: the single supplement is included in the price for 1 adult in a car).
Rental car groups
Children under 2 years old stay free of charge.
Children 2 - 11 years old sharing a room with two adults, with shared bathroom: 200 EUR.
Children 2 - 11 years old sharing a room with two adults, with private bathroom: 310 EUR.
Children 2 - 11 years old staying in own separate rooms pay full price.
Children 12 years and older pay full price.
- 6 nights accommodation, rooms with shared or private facilities, breakfast.
- 1 night, Guesthouse/Hotel in Reykjavik (the last night)
- Rental car for 8 days, with unlimited milage and CDW insurance.
- Whale watching tour (3 - 3 ½ hour)
- Door to door airport transfer to Reykjavik (one transfer per tour).
- Iceland Road Guide, a complete road and reference guide.
- Suggested itinerary.
- GPS | Global Navigation System
- Fun box for the children (colouring book, colours, etc.)
- Flights to and from Iceland.
- Meals other than breakfast.
- Airport transfer upon departure.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Extra car insurance, such as S-CDW and gravel protection