Prices & Details
|The South Explorer is based on farm accommodation for 4 nights (3 nights in rooms w/shared bathroom and 1 night in a room w/private bathroom) and 1 night in a first class hotel in Reykjavik.|
| ||Standard rooms with shared bathroom in category I and II|
|These rooms are simple, convenient and adequate. The beds are made and rooms cleaned daily. Clean towels are supplied. Guests have access to communal sitting room. These rooms do not have private bathroom facilities, but some of the them have washbasins in the room.|
|Comfort rooms with private bathroom in category III and IV|
|These rooms are comfortable and endearing. The beds are made and rooms cleaned daily. Clean towels are supplied. Guests have access to communal sitting room. These rooms have private bathroom facilities.|
| || For more information on farm categories see here.|
Rental car groups
Prices 2013 - 2014
Prices are per person in Euros
Prices are valid: 16.09.2013 - 31.05.2014
Supplement for a single room with shared bathroom is 130 EUR per person (Note: the single supplement is included in the price for 1 adult in a car).
Children under 2 years old stay free of charge.
Children 2 - 11 years old sharing a room with two adults: 145 EUR.
Children 2 - 11 years old staying in own separate rooms pay full price.
Children 12 years and older pay full price.
- 3 nights accommodation in rooms with shared facilities, breakfast.
- 1 night accommodation in a Country Hotel.
- 1 night at a first class hotel in Reykjavík.
- Rental car for 5 days, with unlimited milage and CDW insurance.
- GPS Navigation system
- A pick-up fee for the car at Keflavík airport.
- Good road map and suggested itinerary.
- Flights to and from Iceland.
- Meals other than breakfast.
- Airport transfer upon departure.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Extra car insurance, such as S-CDW and gravel protection