Around Reykjavík in 4 days | Winter
15% Off - Last Minute Discount
Save money with our 15% last minute discount ! Book your Iceland adventure now and enjoy a limited deal for the best possible price.
Offer expires March 31st 2019.
Terms and conditions for the 15% Offer
- Applies only to tour departing between April 1st 2019 and May 31st 2019
- Applies to new tour bookings only
- Does not apply to additional nights or other optional extras you want to add to your tour
- 20% deposit will be requested at the time of booking
- The 15% Off last minute discount will be deducted from the total price at the time of confirmation
- Offer expires March 31st 2019
Make the most of your stay with this short-break self-drive tour, combining urban sightseeing with rural relaxation and natural wonders. Reykjavík is a city bustling with vibrancy and activity, that gets extra magical in winter season. You don’t have to drive a long distance from Reykjavík for diverse and spectacular landscapes, with Reykjanes Peninsula and the Golden Circle naturals wonders within easy reach. Waterfalls, geysers, hot springs, what’s your pick? A good balance of city and country for nature lovers who want a stimulating holiday in beautiful surroundings. Available from 1 October to 30 April.
View summer version of this tour