We at Hey Iceland would like to invite you to participate in our annual photo contest for a chance to win fantastic prizes!
The theme for our 2019 Contest is Take me back to this moment in Iceland. Whether it is a night gazing at Northern Lights, an evening spent under the Midnight Sun, a proposal, an epic blizzard, a thrilling adventure, a unique encounter, we know you have plenty of stories to tell and special instants you captured on your Icelandic journey. We would love to hear about them!
This year, the prices will be a surprise but the contents of the packages will remind you of the good memories you made in Iceland:
- 1st place: A surprise package filled with Icelandic design, local treats and more. Total value approx. 200€
- 2nd place: A surprise package filled with Icelandic design, local treats and more. Total value approx. €150
- 3rd place: A surprise package filled with Icelandic design and local treats. Total value approx. €100
Are you in it to win it?
Nothing simpler! Follow our contest rules and submit your entry. Congrats! You are in to win one of the above prizes that will keep you warm and cosy this winter, and keep the connection with Iceland.
1. Follow us @heyiceland on Instagram
2. Post a picture on Instagram of a moment you would want to relive in Iceland, telling us the story behind the photo and why you want to go back to that moment.
3. The deadline for entries is January 14, 2020
4. Use the competition hashtag #myheyiceland
🚨 Our judges will announce the three lucky winners on social media on Januarey 15th. Good luck!
For more info about the contest and to enter, view our Contest Post on Instagram.
Updated: January 16th, 2020
We are stoked to announce we've got our three winners! Congratulations to Jaana, Carolyn and Sobiya, whose experiences and photos give an accurate picture of Iceland: a place of wonders, surprises and all things extraordinary. With over 480 entries, you can guess we had a good time going through your fun and sincere stories, that say a lot about Iceland! THANK YOU!
1st place: Jaana from Finland
2 nd place: Carolyn from the United States
3 rd place: Sobiya from India