Special 15% Early Bird Discount on Your Trip to Iceland
| Lella Erludóttir
Iceland has fast become a must-visit destination with wonderful Instagrammable locations that will make your friends and family green with envy. Iceland is a country famous for majestic glaciers and the Northern Lights dancing across the sky, but visit in the summer and it can feel like a totally different country. Summertime is the brightest and most colourful season, a prime time for adventurous hikes, pool hopping between natural springs, midnight sun, warmer nights and an endless list of activities around the country.
That is why we are offering a 15% discount (for a limited time only) on our summer self-drive tours! We require only a 20% deposit at the time of booking and we encourage you to browse through our excellent selection of tours, from classic bestsellers to more off-the-beaten-track experiences.
A few reasons why booking early is a good idea:
- You get the best bargain on our summer tours
- We can reserve your favourite accommodations, that best suit your trip and your needs - accommodation tends to get harder to book the closer we get to summer
- You won't have to settle for second best
- Flight prices tend to go up with time, not down
- More time to plan optional activities for your tour
- More time to contact us with questions and advice regarding your tour
- A piece of mind. The earlier you book, the better you'll feel
- Enjoy more of that pre-holiday buzz!
What better time to realize your dream trip and create unique and lasting memories? What's even better is, you can use this opportunity to surprise that special someone of yours with the fabulous gift of an Iceland holiday!
Save money on this early bird offer and book your summer adventure now.
If you book your tour on or before November 15 and your travelling dates are between May 1 and September 30 2018, then we will give you a 15% discount on your price.
It really is that simple. Short breaks, longer tours, family trips, romantic holidays – they all qualify.
If travelling to Iceland has ever been on your radar and you want to experience for yourself what all the hype is about, then book your summer holiday now!
Terms and conditions for the special 15% Early Bird Offer
- Applies only to tour departing between May 1 and September 30, 2017
- Applies to new tour bookings only
- Does not apply to additional nights or other optional extras you want to add to your tour
- 20% deposit will be requested at the time of booking
- The 15% Early Bird discount will be deducted from the total price at the time of confirmation
- Bookings have to be made on or before November 15, 2017
So what's holding you back? Browse through our selection of tours and choose the one that is right for you.