Early bird Discount Ends August 8
| Lella Erludóttir
Ahhhhh, sweet July! Midnight sun, vegetation in full bloom, rays of sun dancing on your face – and that summer classic … the Hey Iceland Early Bird. That’s right – the Bird is a-flying! The Early Bird is a great way to save 10% on your 2017 winter trip to Iceland.
Here’s the low-down on the Early Bird:
If your book one of our winter tours by August 8th and if the departure date for your trip is somewhere between October 1st 2017 and April 30th 2018, then we will give you a 10% discount on your tour price
Yes, it really is that simple. Short breaks, longer tours, family trips, romantic holidays – they all qualify.
All you have to do is choose your perfect winter self-drive tour, and look for the ones marked with a discount. Once you have found the tour you like, book it, and start looking forward to your holiday in the winter wonderland!
Terms and conditions for the 10% Offer
- Applies only to tour departing between October 1st 2017 and April 30th 2018
- Applies to new tour bookings only
- Does not apply to additional nights or other optional extras you want to add to your tour
- 20% deposit will be requested at the time of booking
- The 10% Off early bird discount will be deducted from the total price at the time of confirmation
- Offer expires August 8th 2017