Hey Iceland is one of Iceland’s Strongest Companies!
We are happy to announce that Hey Iceland has been awarded “The Strongest in Iceland” 2016 certification for the seven-consecutive-year.
Of the 35,000 companies registered in the Icelandic Company Directory, only 624 fulfill the strict requirements set by CreditInfo qualify as one of Iceland’s strongest. Hey Iceland is amongst 1,7% of Icelandic companies that meet the requirement of Creditinfo and is an important contributor to the future growth of the Icelandic economy.
We are proud to be considered one of Iceland strongest companies and would like to take the opportunity to thank our employees and customers for your trust and confidence in us.
Creditinfo’s conditions for the company strength analysis:
- Confirmed financial statements for three straight years with the Directorate of Internal Revenue
- Less than 0,5% probability of defaulting debts according to Creditinfo’s CIP Risk Assessment
- Positive operating profit (EBIT) for three straight years
- Positive operating net profit for three straight years
- Total assets exceed ISK 80 million for three straight years
- Equity ratio has been 20% or higher for three straight years
- CEO is listed in the National Registry of Enterprises
- The company is active according to Creditinfo’s definition
Further information on Iceland‘s strongest certification can be found on Creditinfo web.
Export award 2011
On 16 May 2011, the President of Iceland Mr. Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson awarded Hey Iceland with the Export Award of 2011. Mr. Sævar Skaptason, Director of Hey Iceland, accepted the award on the company‘s behalf at a formal ceremony at the President‘s residence at Bessastaðir.
The President‘s Export Award is granted as an acknowledgement of considerable contribution to the strengthening of the export commerce and currency acquisition of the Icelandic nation. The allocation rules state that the award should be offered to companies, individuals, Icelandic or foreign, for success in export of Icelandic products or service in foreign markets. The frame of reference used in selecting the award recipient considers the increase of value of export, export portion of the total revenues, marketing in new markets and more.
We are very honoured to have received this award and it encourages us to continue providing excellent service to our customers.